- Yes, we ship internationally!
- For shipping within the United States, we offer 1 option for bulk orders and 3 other flat-rate options; USPS First Class, Priority, and Priority Express. For orders over 10 cups, you must select bulk order shipping; it will be shipped via USPS Priority.
- Three Littles Co. is not responsible for packages once USPS is in possession of them. USPS is responsible for the packages once they are scanned in, so if your package gets lost in transit please open a lost package claim with USPS.
Do you accept returns?
- Due to the nature of the items, we do not accept returns. But if a mistake has been made on my end, I will do what I can to make it right and make sure you are happy. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your order.
- All sales are final.
What is your turnaround time?
- Current TAT is 3 weeks. It’s often earlier but I like to say 3 weeks just to be safe!
- Let’s talk pricing! The prices can seem like a lot. Please remember these are not generic mass-produced cups that you can buy at the store. These cups are handmade especially for you; it requires skill, supplies, and time. What you’re receiving is essentially a piece of art. Thank you for understanding. 🙂
- Our drinkware is durable but not indestructible. Please take care not to drop your cup! Epoxy isn’t very likely to crack, but it is possible.
- Handwash only – not dishwasher safe!
- Do not soak
- Do not microwave or leave in the freezer
- Epoxy can soften/melt in extreme high temps; please don’t leave your cup in a hot car!
- Three Littles Co. is not responsible for any damage incurred due to not following proper care instructions, normal wear-and-tear, or damage from dropping.